Law 51 & Law 238

Students who receive services from the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation must contact the professor at the beginning of the semester to make arrangements for reasonable accommodations and the necessary auxiliary equipment recommended by the “Oficina de Asuntos para las Personas con Impedimento (OAPI)” of the office of the Dean of Students. Other students with special needs who require any kind of assistance or reasonable accommodations should also contact the professor.

No comments:

Post a Comment